Publisher: Vakovakyam Sanskrit Sansthana,Varanasi
शोधोद्बोधविबोधनाय विदुषां तोषाय शोधार्थिनां,
नूत्नाध्वप्रतिबोधनाय विविधज्ञानप्रकाशाय च ।
स्वर्यातस्य पितुःस्मृतिप्रकरणे षाण्मासिकीपत्रिका,
वाकोवाक्यमितिप्रशस्तविकसन्नाम्ना समुद्दोतते ॥
- A submission to Vakovakyam Sanskrit Research Journal must be the original work (only in Sanskrit language) of the author(s) and must not be published elsewhere or be under consideration for publication in its submitted or a substantially similar form in any language.
- All contributions should be submitted in duplicate in hard copy of computer print outs along with the CD.
- Research papers (maximum up to 15 pages), Letter to the Editor (maximum up to 1 page), Poetry (maximum up to 2 pages), Book review (maximum up to 4 pages) on an A4 sized paper, with 1.5 lines spacing between the lines the matter should be left aligned, with a one and a half inch margin on the right will be considered for publication in this journal.
- The text of the research papers etc can be prepared using Microsoft Word or any other common variant in APS star dust Font, 12 points
- References should be embedded in the text in a consistent style: Author (first and last name), Title (bold if a book, “in quotes if an article, diss, etc.”), and Publication data (Place, Publisher, date if book; name of journal in bold, no. and date if article), p. or pp.
- All research papers should be accompanied by an abstract of 150-200 words only in English language with Three to five keywords should be included on the summary page under the heading Keywords. They should be in alphabetical order and must be classified.
- All contribution should also include (i) Name(s) of the author (ii) their professional affiliation (iii) postal address (iv)phone/mobile numbers & email addresses.
All the research papers are refereed and subjected to a double line review process. They are considered for publication only on the recommendations of the reviewers.
If an article meets the preliminary requirements, the article will be processed for review, which could take up to 3-4 months. All articles are peer reviewed.
The criteria used for reviewing articles are:
• Contemporary relevance
• Contribution to knowledge
• Clarity and logic in analysis
• Methodology (for research articles)
• Implications for intervention
• Appropriateness of references